Randome Creations and Ideas

GIF

The DIVI APP

I recently started working for a brew pub a few nights a week. As I pay my dues as a host and doorman (with hopes of moving up the ranks to wait tables) I  have a plethora of time to think and watch groups interact. The biggest potentially solvable problem I see is the classic "who is paying how much?" situation. I believe the answer to this is a Mobil App that combines Near Feild Technology AKA Bump Technology and Mobil Payments (Google Wallet like payment).
This would allow groups to 
1.) Receive the check 
2.) Individual scan a QR code on the receipt or type in the total
3.) Add a tip
3.) Have the entire group "bump" phones to evenly divide or "divi" up the bill equally.

A easy 30 second process vs. a 5 minute debate. This type of interaction lends itself to a promotional add or video that goes viral. There are many details to be worked out with banks and consumer confidence, but I am confident I will see this technology before I die.
Technology experts believe that "Smartphone payments to outpace credit cards by 2020" -Computerworld. 

Who is going to build the DIVI App for me and make themselves (and me if applicable) a couple million dollars?

GROCERY BAG HAMMOCK CHAIR


--- After stumbling on a YouTube video about weaving rope from old grocery bags I was inspired to waste perfectly good studying time turning this idea into something practical. A couple months of weaving on "spare" time and I had all the cord I needed. It all came together with a sturdy branch from a fallen tree on campus and some duct tape. A comfortable success.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

HOCKEY STICK ADIRONDACK 


--- Every stick has its story
____________________________________________________________________________________

ANDY GOLDSWORTHY IMITATIONS

--- One of my favorite artists has lead to many imitations of style when spending time in the wilderness. From colored sand to flower pedals.

 ______________________________________________________________________________________

12ft Perception ---> 6ft Play Boat

The lack of money coupled with my desire for a play boat lead me to use the tools I needed to convert my fathers outdated boat into a new and improved contemporary Roscoe style kayak.


______________________________________________________________________________________





CROCHETING HATS





 







--- Sports in Wyoming lead to an extreme amount of time spent in cars. Soccer bus rides in our great state range from a quick 3 hour journey to painful hour 10 hour halls across the state. Some slept, other played cards, but as a freshmen I was taught how to Crochet by a senior. I would make personalized hats, iPod cases, and beer cozies as the sage brush rushed by and then sell them to teammates. The record for trip brought in almost $100. Haven't done it in a while but I'll be glad to have the skill when I turn 90 and am sick of watching YouTube videos of young kids exploring the world.

______________________________________________________________________________________

RANDOM CREATIONS


College Coffee Table
Portable Dolly
Saber - Tooth
Cereal Bowl
Small Kettle
Snow Shoe Hare Pelt





URL buttons Tests








No comments:

Post a Comment