In an attempt to motivate I collected yard signs from all willing candidates and constructed a collage asking a simple favor. For me the the highlight of this project was obtaining the signs from candidates. One individual took their signs back after identifying that our political beliefs were not aligned despite the goal of the project. Another candidate refused to provide signs after going on what can only be described as a desperate rant about how his opponent had slept with x amount of people and how she was a complete slut. I later made sure to check the outcome of that race and it ended as one would hope. The project provided some true insight into Wyoming politics and true gratification when someone approached me and thanked me for reminding her to vote. She had completely forgotten and if it weren't for the collage she said she wouldn't have made it to the poles.....
MURAL
__________________________________________________________________________________
Currency Map
A wold map made from currency and coins I have collected during my travels.



Wyatt! This is all incredible. I love what you're up to:)
ReplyDelete